Monday, October 26, 2009


I had such great aspirations for keeping up this blog in a more regular fashion, but obviously I didn't follow through.

It has been wonderfully busy around here though. D. and I went for ten days to visit my parents in New England, and had a wonderful, amazing time! We went to an orchard and farm stand, hung out with family, went to the playground, and went on walks in the beautiful Fall weather.





Daniel fell in love with the beech tree in my parents' front yard that has been very special to me for many years.

He also enjoyed picking up pine cones (and smearing sap on Mamma's shirt) and giving me bright maple leaves.

When we got back it took me a while to find the rhythm of my home again, but now things are coming along nicely. I am working on some knitting projects for various Christmas gifts for friends and family. My knitting skills are extremely basic, so I can't make anything very fancy, but I found a few nice basic hat patterns, bought some pretty yarn to make them up in, and I am improving. I think I will post pictures when I have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment