Sunday, August 31, 2014

What I Wore Sunday

This is the first time all summer that I have been ready for mass in time to take a picture of what I wore.  We are a very last minute family, so when we are all dressed and ready for mass 30 minutes before we actually have to leave I start bracing to see which child to have a poop accident or find some paint!


Dress: Ann Taylor Loft, via the thrift store (three is one thrift store where I always find Ann Taylor dresses in my size.  I go there as often as possible.)
Cami: Target
Shoes: Madden Girl from Famous Footwear.  These were my not-so-much-crazy-as-just-fun shoes from Edel.  If you look closely, you can see the matching toenail polish!
Necklace: WalMart.  I hate going there, but for some reason that is where I found all of my favorite accessories.  My favorite bright yellow scarf came from Wally World too.
Coffee mug: IKEA

The reason we are ready so early for mass is that we are getting a ride there from a friend.  Our faithful Saturn Ion has finally crossed the line from venerable old car into money sucking death trap, and we have so afar been unsuccessful in finding a suitable replacement.  We going for a minivan, but it looks like it will be a few more days until that happens. In the meantime, we are driving as little as possible and never with the kids, since we have to run the heat to keep the engine from overheating, and it is already 100 degrees outside!

Find more What I Wore Sunday at http://www.finelinenandpurple.com/2014/08/31/what-i-wore-sunday-volume-98/

2 comments:

  1. Such good luck to have found a thrift store with Loft dresses in your size! And those shoes add such a nice pop of color to the outfit! Fun, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your shoes, and that sounds like a great thrift store!

    ReplyDelete